A good bathroom renovation can increase the overall enjoyment of your home. Also, remodelling your bathroom can be one of the best returns on investment in your home. Bathroom renovations are one of our specialities at Hathcock Roofing and Remodeling. Bathroom renovation may not be rocket science, but the work that goes into it is just as important. Careful planning and preparation is needed before you start. How easy is it to plan and start your bathroom renovation? With Hathcock Roofing and Remodeling, getting started on your remodeling project is easier than you know. And there will be no doubt how much satisfaction and pride you’ll get from your new bathroom!
We manage your bathroom renovation from start to finish. You can count on Hathcock's bathroom design experts to remodel or renovate your dream bathroom. Our services include:
- Moving or relocating of walls depending on the scope of your bathroom renovation project.
- Update electrical wiring to accommodate new power loads
- Provide lighting solutions to create the right balance between function and ambiance
- Complete plumbing services
- Bathroom cabinetry and fixtures from all the best manufacturers
- Flooring and backsplash tiles to support our creative concept
- And much more …
Most homeowners want to renovate their bathroom to 'update' it into a more modern new install. We understand this and have developed a system that allows you to update your bathroom on a budget that works for you. Whether you have a budget of $5,000 or $20,000 we can customize a bathroom just for you!
Changing the look and style of your bathroom can make a big difference in the quality of your home and living. And it’s not a pain to plan at all! To get you started, answer the following questions, and we will take care of the rest:
- Does your bathroom renovation involve resizing?
- What fixtures do you need replaced?
- How will your renovation affect your electrical wiring system?
- What’s the condition of your drywall?
- Does your plan affect any of your home’s load-bearing walls?
Resizing may be an option in turning your little powder room into a spacious and luxurious bathroom. Sometimes, it can be as little as changing and knocking down a few built-in bathroom cabinets to free up space. Other times, it’s a total expansion of your bathroom. Give us a call and let us know how much resizing your renovation plan may require.
Renovating also means redesigning and your stunning new bathroom will need equally beautiful fixtures. So carefully consider which fixtures you need replaced. If you want to design your new bathroom around your vintage clawfoot brass bathtub, get new fixtures to complement it. If your plan is to go monochromatic, we’ll show you how it’s done!
Through our suppliers and industry partners, we’ll be able to help you with your bathroom fixtures, accessories, electrical wiring system, drywall needs, and load-bearing wall concerns. Whatever your design needs are, you’ll be sure to find it with Hathcock Roofing and Remodeling.